Five MGM faculty are among the 44 faculty to whom Duke has awarded Distinguished Professorships this year. The honorees were formally recognized by President Vincent Price and Interim Provost Jennifer Francis during a recent ceremony at the Washington Duke Inn.
Distinguished Professorships recognize faculty scholars who are well-established members of the Duke academic community who have also achieved distinction as creative scholars in their field or in their ability to transcend disciplines.
The MGM awardees are:
- Matthias Gromeier - Cless Family Distinguished Professor in Neuro-Oncology
- Jennifer Lodge - John Strohbehn University Distinguished Professor
- Edward Miao - Chancellor's Distinguished Professor of Immunology
- John Rawls - James B. Duke Distinguished Professor of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- Beth Sullivan - James B. Duke Distinguished Professor of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
To read more about all this year's awardees, click here.