The Microbiome Core Facility, administered by the Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, provides a centralized resource hub to enhance the existing interactions with the Duke Microbiome Center, Duke Cancer Institute, and Genomic and Computational Biology shared resources to investigate the impact of microbes on human health and disease and the environment.
We provide consultation on the following:
- Experimental design
- For Germ-free mouse experimental design and services, contact the GnotoBioticCore@dm.duke.edu.
- Sample collection protocols
- Online submission request
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support for clinical coordinators
- Pre- and Post- award grant support
- Manuscript preparation
Samples will be processed after a consultation. To schedule a consultation, email email@example.com.
For all publications that include data generated in the Microbiome Core Facility, we kindly request that you acknowledge this support by including the following in your publication: "We thank the Duke University School of Medicine for the use of the Microbiome Core Facility, which provided _________ service."